- Using the material in these chapters along with this URL http://www.explainthatstuff.com/wirelessinternet.html(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and other info you may find on the internet draw and describe a diagram that details how your cell phone connects to make a phone call and another diagram that details how a smartphone connects to the internet. Be sure to label/describe every connection point as well as transmission types and protocols and devices required.
2) – Securing your home computer, and phone, and network
- https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/facts/online-privacy/protect-your-computer(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- https://staysafeonline.org/stay-safe-online/keep-a-clean-machine/securing-your-home-network(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/top-android-security-apps/(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Using the above links create a specific list of tools and specific software (not just anti-virus but “for example Laptop Antivirus – Norton for Microsoft”) that would help secure your phone, tablet, laptop and home network. You should have three separate tables. Include backup of critical data.