A new mobile phone company wants its IT department (that you are working for) to prepare a web portal. At first meeting, the head of the PR department states that their web portal will be a large website that provides several services such as searching, news, directories, discussion groups, shopping, and links to other sites. Two teams (6+6) will be working on the project one of which works in the same building with the owner of the portal. She also states that without the site in place, it is often very difficult to know how users will react to it. However the reactions should lead the organization of the website and navigation of its features. She wants to put a massive multi player entertainment application on the web site which they believe boost the attention of people to their portal. Within the other features, they pay attention to this facility the most. The website under consideration is the biggest strategy for high market share. Considering all above statements list the most appropriate life cycle model for this project? Provide your reasoning? . State its pros and cons ?
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
- Choose an information system (e.g., ERP systems, CRM systems, SCM Systems, Management Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Executive Information Systems, Enterprise Portals, Data Warehouse & Data Mining Applications, Enterprise Collaboration Systems, Knowledge Management Systems, and so on, that you have studied in this unit. Alternatively
- Healthcare administrators, managers, and executives are responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating health services at various levels for the populations they serve. Interpreting research is integral to the role of a healthcare professional, especially when conducting a needs assessment for program planning.
- You will assume the role of a public administrator to complete this assignment. Choose an administrator role; some examples are below: Police Chief Finance Officer Urban Planner
- Assignment Steps Select a business operations data set from the internet or other sources which can be used for forecasting. Develop a minimum of three quantitative forecasts using Microsoft®Excel®. o Compare and contrast each quantitative forecast you develop. o Choose the one forecast you determine would be the best for the firm and be prepared to explain why you chose this. o Evaluate the impact this forecast would have on the firm from a financial metrics standpoint.
- Broward County, Florida, was a pioneer in this field, and studies of their system have been published. A search of the SUO library should begin there. Also, organizations such as the American Psychiatric Association and Mental Health America have published position papers on the topic. A 2006 study by the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) can provide needed background